E12, E21 parts for sale

I am parting out another E12 1981 528i and have the following parts:

265 5-speed Getrag 139000 miles on car don't know condition of tranny but
it seems fine $300
differential $75
transistorized ignition system including distributor, ignition module,
resistor bank and wiring harness all the way to the fuse box (great upgrade
for early E12) $125
ECU, AFM $35 each
Injector rail with injectors and fuel pressure regulator $75
air bypass valve including hose $20
alternator, starter, windshield wiper motor $25 each
evaporator assembly with expansion valve $40
Cibie Halogen Bright lights $20 for both
140 mph instrument cluster $35

I also have a Getrag 245/4 5-speed overdrive tranny out of a 1980 320i with
an odo that said 89000 (I don't know if I believe it but) $250

Scott Stewart
122 Forest Street
Pass Christian, MS 39571
(228) 452-3411 home