RE: Putting 325es on jack stands

Actually, because of the anti-sway bar (anti-roll bar?) the suspension
left and right
will want to do the same thing - when you lift the RF, the LF lifts a
little, too.  The
car does pivot a little on a line from the RF to LR.

I jack the front corner by using the frame rail under the footwell, and
jackstand under
the suspension.

 - Thi V.