New face, old car

Well, as long as things go as planned tomorrow I will be back in the BMW
owners circle once again. It has been almost 3 years since I sold my '80
528i and I have been wanting another ever since. I have found and the offer
was accepted on an 87 528e. This car is in GREAT shape at 133k miles! There
are 3 things that I want to work on with it:

1) the original owner stripped the fogs off of the front, and I need to find
good ones to go there (all the original wiring is still there).

2) there is a SLIGHT hesitation when pulling off the line. It goes away
quickly, but it is definately there. The 80 528i I had did the same thing
but to a lesser extent.

3) CLUTCH ADJUSTMENT - There seems to be a wide variance in the clutch
heights of the cars I have driven lately. This one is WAY high. In fact, I
almost creamed the owners bike when I tried to pull out of his drive! My
older one had exactly the opposite problem, the clutch engagement point was
almost in the carpet. This should not be a big deal to work out.

It is good to be back! I can not wait to pick it up tomorrow!

J.
'87 528e 133k
.sig Coming soon to a location near you