E36 Oil Service Indicator

First of all, thank you for all the responses to my CD changer post several
days ago!

My next project is to build a tool to reset my Service Indicator lights on
the dash below the odometer.  I have the BMW Enthusiast's Companion book
which details the construction of such a tool, but it is for the E30.
Apparently all that needs to be done is provide a momentary connection
between two of the pins.  If this is so, which two pins are they on a '95
325?  Also, are they the same pins as on a '98 M3?  Another question
related to this - the indicator alternates between "Oil Service" and
"Inspection".  Does this just flip-flop when reset, or are there some other
factors that the computer accounts for?  Thanks in advance for any help!

Matt
95 325i with idiot lights a-blazing!