RE: Landshark and OBD-II other than M3's

Dave Lehmann writes:

>Too bad Jim C. has left the owners of non M3, OBDII cars no choice but to
>use Dinan.  My Dinan car has a sticker on the DME cap that warns dealers to
>contact Dinan first before reprogramming.  My dealer is also a Dinan dealer
>which helps.

  I'd love to know where everyone is getting this idea:

  We currently have (and have since about May 1998) working and tested
  reprogramming for:

  E36 328i
  Z3 2.8
  528i

  (effectively all 2.8 vehicles in the US)

  as well as..

  E36 M3
  M Roadster

  Currently in the works are:

  All V-8's and 1.9's using Bosch M5.2
  and the E46 328i which is in TESTING as we speak!

  Jim C.