FS-50% off M3 Team lithographs

Hey folks,

I thought it was pretty timely to post a little promotion given the teams
win at Laguna.

I am running a promotion on the last of the signed and numbered M3 Team
lithographs created from a project we had completed for BMW earlier in the
year. The edition was only 300 pieces and we have about 50 left so I'm just
posting a couple of notes for enthusiasts before we head into the Christmas
buying frenzy in November.

The unframed pieces are 50% off (save $130!)-so now $130 including
shipping.  Framing is still available as well.  Artist proofs are pretty
much gone.

All the pieces are personally and individually signed by the artist Dennis
Brown, as well as '97 drivers Dieter Quester, Bill Auberlen, Boris Said,
Derek Hill, Javier Quiros, Marc Duez and team owner Tim Milner.  All the
pieces were signed at last year's Laguna Seca race.  That's eight
signatures total and everything is numbered!  It's a 'helluva BMW
collectible created by a fellow enthusiast.

If your interested in this piece and some of the other interesting stuff
we've done that's all on sale, send me an e-mail and I can send you back
some info and a  jpeg of the image.

Cheers,
Eric Friedman