Re: LANDSHARK Chip vs. Others

Jim C. is the only was to go if you have an M3.  I just hope your dealers
don't do the favor of reprogramming it one fine day.  I suggest you devise a
seal or something to know if the cap to the DME has been tampered with.

Too bad Jim C. has left the owners of non M3, OBDII cars no choice but to
use Dinan.  My Dinan car has a sticker on the DME cap that warns dealers to
contact Dinan first before reprogramming.  My dealer is also a Dinan dealer
which helps.

Dave Lehmann
BMW CCA 133006
Peachtree Chapter