DOT Approved High Performance Flexable Brake Lines

I would like to install new flexible brake Lines on my ///M series BMW's,
to complete the Euro M5 brake upgrade.
I would be satisfied with the OE units, but when I price a set at the
dealer, even at 25% discount off the BMW List Price, they would cost $150
for the 6 lines.  I am certainly willing to go the expense, however I would
like to explore the options.

Soooo!!
I thought I'd pole the collective experience of the Digest for the venders
and distributors of DOT Approved High Performance brake lines.
I am interested in all styles of high performance flexible lines that would
provide the same reliability and exceed the pressure rating of the OE
units.

I have noticed many of the braided SS Teflon core lines sold are not DOT
approved.
Also, I have heard that the Teflon lines are prone to coming apart at the
fitting/hose crimp.
Are there other types of high performance brake lines?

I would appreciate a response from those Digesters with experience and
knowledge of the available DOT approved high performance flexible brake
lines.

Thanks in Advance
Rod...

- -----