Wack Your Turkey Rally

I was wondering if anyone from the New Jersey Chapter is going register
for the rally on the 22nd.  I've never done one, but I think it should be
quite fun.  I'm really looking forward to it, but I don't know what to
expect.  If any of you have any tips or suggestions, or if your going to
be there drop me a line.  See you there...

Take care,
Matthew
1995 318i (rally car)
BMWCCA#155692

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]