Redline Oil Applications for 95 M3 Trans/Diff (5speed)

I have approx. 28000 miles on my 95 M3 5 speed (prod 11/95).  My Inspection II
is coming up in about 9000 miles and I am considering putting Red Line
products in the the transmission and differential.

Questions:

* Will I notice an improvement in shifting ease with these products?

* Any possibility of developing leaks in the seals with these products,
considering I have been operating the factory fill for 28000 miles?

* Can I get away with changing these fluids at every Inspection II or do I
need to change more frequently? (The service manual suggests changing the
trans/diff fluids at every 2ND Inspection II so I will be changing them more
frequently anyway).

* The owners manual recommends "use only brand name automatic transmission
fluids of Dexron II" for the transmission.  Redline has a "Synthetic ATF"
synthetic Dexron II and a "D4 ATF" synthetic Dexron III.  Redline claims the
D4 ATF offers better high and low temp protection.  Which should I use?

* The owners manual recommends "approved synthetic gear oil (brand name hypoid
oil)" for the differential.  My car should have the limited slip differential.
Therefore, it appears the "75W90 gear oil" for limited slip differentials
requiring 90 WT oil would be the one to use.

Any assistance you can give me from your experience in using these products is
much appreciated.

Thanks...Chris Osborne
95 M3
BMWCCA# 92573