Replacement Windshield Troubles...

I took a rock at about 90 mph some time back--cracked my M3's windshield
from end to end.

I had the cracked windshield replaced by the dealer, but the first piece of
glass they installed had all kinds of very noticeable distortions. So I
insisted on another...

In the second windshield the distortions are far less noticeable, but
they're there and they're annoying.

Now I'm insisting the dealer install a third windshield. One of the dealer's
reps attempted to  imply that virtually all windshields will have some
distortions.  I find this claim hard to believe considering my original
windshield had no perceptible distortions. Plus, even my Mazda's windshield
looks absolutely perfect.

Anyone have any experience with distorted windshields? Am I being
unreasonable about the distortions or is the dealer rep full it?

Thanks.