<utter WOB> freude am fahren

I'd probably be annoyed if someone else posted something like this, but as
Emerson said,  "a foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of small minds"
;-)

I hope many of you are enjoying your BMW's as much as I am these days.
Every day before or after (or both!) work I've been taking drives through
the foothills canyons near my house, surrounded by fall foliage.  The thrill
one can get from driving our beautifully engineered cars up a winding road
is hard to beat.  Punching a hole in time and space with a great car is just
a huge aesthetic pleasure . . .

This is as much fun as you can have with your clothes on.

Regards,

Keith
95 M3
Golden Colorado