CD Changer that will connect to any radio

Yeah it sounds like those people at the Audio shops were selling fries the
week before. All you need is a CD Changer with an RF module/control. The way
it works is it connects to your stereo system via the Antenna connector, and
it comes with a seperate 2"x3" control box that you put up front in your
vechicle, this box has the buttons for the changer and also the remote
control sensor.

The way I explained is not "technical" terms, as I am a computer tech not a
radio tech, but I did just install a JVC KD-MK88 12-Disc changer and it came
with
the KS-RF30 (FM modulator). So the part number for both units is KD-MK88RF
http://www.jvc-america.com/mobile_audio/kd_mk88rf.html

I purchased it from www.onsale.com in the home/electronics section under the
Mobile Audio category. And they usually have them for about 159.00
http://www.onsale.com/category/Mobile_Electronics.htm

Check that URL daily as I'm sure they will appear again.

Have fun...
John W. Kourafas
BMW CCA #160456
84 318i