Don't believe it <WOB>

A warning to you all:

As I have extensive experience as a packaging designer, and I must tell
you that packaging is highly deceptive.
The things that clients put on their packaging is truly amazing.

Low end vodkas named "PUR" (with a line over the U), "Real Light" and
"Beyond"
and my favorite, a liqueur named "P=E4r-D-Schatz."

These are just the names, never mind the copy. There is no substitute
for the opinion of an expert.

Just my opinion,

Joel Marion

'68 2002 "The Budget 2002 Restoration"
'88 535i "Inexpensive Family Performance"

> Date: Sat, 17 Oct 1998 12:48:42 PDT
> From: "RICHARD VAUGHN"
> Subject: Brake fluids
>
>   I have seen several posts concerning the dot4 & dot5 brake fluids and
> there pros & cons. I was at Wal-Mart today looking over the different
> brake fluids and saw a 'Valvoline synthetic brake fluid that says it
> exceeds the dot3&4 fluids. Is this the dot5 that was mentioned on the
> digest?...or is this something different? It made no reference to dot5.
> Can someone out there tell me the difference in these classes of fluids.
> (I realize the designations are mainly for temp. ratings.)
>
> Richard Vaughn BMW CCA Tarheel Chapter
> '95 740i

- --

Joel Marion, Principal