Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 21:16:16 -0500

To fellow E46er's
I have had my 323i for about 6 weeks and 2500 miles. I purchased the car in
titanium silver w/ 5 sp, 15 inch premium package, HKS sound system, leather,
moonroof, fog lights and rear airbag. I couldn't wait for my ordered car, so
I took this one off the lot. My only regret is the 15 inch premium package.
I would have preferred the larger and nicer looking wheel and tire
combination.

My last BMW was an 85 325e so I don't have a newer BMW to compare. This car
is the greatest. There is plenty of power and this car loves on/off ramps.
The ride is real nice. I live off a very bumpy road and the new 3 takes the
bumps so smoothly.

I haven't yet had the opportunity to test out the cornering brake control or
the ABS system. I look forward to going for a drive and turning up the sound
system. This past weekend was a great time for a drive.

FYI, I was going to buy another SAAB, the new 9-5 until I drove by my local
dealership during the "drive for the cure" campaign. Without that test
drive, I wouldn't be driving this great car.

I hope more E46er communicate on board.
Best Regards,
Rick Shrier

Richard M. Shrier, CLU, ChFC
Registered Investment Advisor & Licensed Insurance Advisor
Shrier Associates
29 Long Drive
Westborough, MA 01581
v 508.898.9500