No Dinan Bashing Here!

Chris, while there does seem to be some Dinan bashing from some
Digesters, it is not universal.  And, I certainly didn't mean to give the
impression with my original post that I had anything against Dinan.
Although not convenient, I have used Dinan's shop for suspension work
on past cars.  I have found that they are knowledgeable and competent,
and provide quality parts and service.  They are expensive, but I still
recommend Dinan to anyone needing service or mods that lives or works
in the Mountain View/South Bay area.  Also, I haven't seen any other
aftermarket supplier who works with BMW to ensure that the original
warranty coverage is matched or maintained.  Finally, of course we
BMW CCA members here in No. CA do appreciate the time and money
Steve Dinan puts into his support of our club.

It was just that whole "Dinan Points" thing that got me going.  It kind of
sounded cheesy, something that I wouldn't expect from a high-end shop.

Scott Miller
GGC