Re: <misc>REPLY-Rolled Civic

>Date: Mon, 26 Oct 1998 15:20:48 -0500
>From: "Ron Browne" <r_browne@domain.elided>

>I would also like to note, the TVR Griffith is one fine automobile.  Anyone
>over in Europe care to comment on this car? I drove one over the weekend, in
>stock form,. Its also light, but with its mid-engine config, handles very
>well (just a bit soft, though), very powerful and torquey, and can be tossed
>with aplomb.

Ron,

Great looking car, sounds good, with the Tow Truck option package can be
driven with confidence on the road. That's the front engined version, not
sure about the mid-engine one. :^)  On the VDU it'll hold it's own with any
sports car.

Seriously though, you Murricans are missing something. Particularly the
Cerbera, >5secs to 60mph, handles better than a Viper and looks equally
eyecatching.

BTW, anybody got experience of "Grand Prix Legends"? It was discussed very
enthusiastically on another list.

Nick Brearley
'93 E36 325i
'86 E30 325i