re: How I almost became a film star, or...

My childrend's first babysitter is now a very well turned out 23 y.o.
living in Los Angeles, with her male model boyfriend.

He comes home, with a gig for her. They need a girl to ride on the
back of a BMW motorcycle. $2K + residuals, not bad for a waitress on
her day off.

Proving models can e good looking AND smart, he says' " They're not
looking for a starlett or anything, just an average looking girl".
What a salesman.

Anyway, since he was (going to be) the one driving the bmw, and since
a better offer turned up and took him to Italy, she lost the gig.

Reid Maynard