Frame straightening question and new reconstructed title question

Hi all-

I am looking for a body shop in the SW Virginia area.  I doubt there is
going to be a really good one, so I am willing to go to NoVA or
Charlotte or almost anywhere else in reason.  My top choice at this
point is a shop in Atlanta that has a Celette rack.  The car I am
working on has a slightly pushed in front end.  There is no damage past
the doors, but I want to get it right!

Second question:  the car I am working on is a recently purchased M3.
It was totaled by an insurance company after a cursory glance.  If there
is not a closer option with the same quality, I will have it pulled on
the Celette rack in Atlanta (pulls using the suspension points).  When
finished, the car will be straight as it ever was.  My question is is it
worth it.  I know I would do it if I was keeping the car, but I really
bought it to sell (we'll see if that actually happens).  If I take
pictures to show how minor the damage is and keep records of the repair,
will the cars value still be significantly lower.  I know the book
answer is yes, but I wanted the opinion of some other Bimmerphiles.

Thanks
James Clay