Peter Biernacki

Does anybody on this list know Peter Biernacki of 2222 Michelson Drive,
Irvine, California?

About a month and a half ago, Peter offered on this list to sell M logo
valve caps.  I took Peter up on this offer, and happily sent off to him a
check, which he signed and cashed.  While I now have the cleared check in my
bank statement packet, alas I don't have the caps.  I have e-mailed and
tried other ways to contact Peter, but for someone who was eager to respond
to my e-mails to tell me about the caps and provide his address, Peter now
seems to have vanished.

I'd like the 5 valve caps I bought or my money back from Peter.  Peter, if
you're out there, please make good on your promise.  If you know Peter,
please pass this message along.  Everyone else, feel free to draw your own
conclusions.

Andrew Skopp