P-FestIII

FYI--I got word today that PizzaFest III has been in the planning for
some time...HEll, I thought I had an origional idea..have a p-fest
"type" event out here for us west coasters...NOT!  The planning for this
predates my idea by some time!!!  Therefore, thanks to all who have
contacted me, volunteering you services, etc.... I have forwarded your
names/e-mail addresses to the "lead" on this event.. expect to be
contacted if needed....This is gonna be fun!

I hear an announcement will follow when plans are set..I know nothing
further..so don't ask...Tim