Re: Yoks for E36 M3

In a message dated 10/26/98 5:28:31 AM Pacific Standard Time, owner-bmw-
digest@domain.elided writes:

<< Though Tire Rack is having a killer sale on Yokohama AVS Intermediates in
the stock 235/40-17...($140). >>

That is a DEAL.  You will not be disappointed with them.  A very soft, grippy
tire.  Not Yokahamas newest technology, but still one of the best.  Also check
on Dunlops SP 8000.  You might catch a break there since they introduced the
SP9000.  I got them for 144 each.  Although it may not fit your needs, as they
do tend to wear quickly, but what perf tires dont.  A friend of mine did
manage 40k on a set!  Shopping around is the way to go, though.  You will find
some place that is eager to do business and MATCH tire racks pricing.  I did.
Dave
98 M3/4