AFM to MAF conversion trial

I should have my MAF conversion installed by this Saturday.  If anyone
in northern NJ or NY metro area is willing and has a car with the 027
AFM, I would like to try the unit in a few different cars.  My car is an
'88 535is so I guess 5, 6, and 7 series cars of the same era use the
same AFM.

If you are willing to drive to Union county (where I work) sometime in
the next few weeks so we can play with your car for two hours, let me
know.

Ed

Ed Walters
1988 BMW 535is 1998 Pizzafest Sport BMW 1st Place
		   1997 NNJR SCCA ESP SOLO II 1st Place
		   1997 NJBMWCCA Points Series 2nd Place
		   BL/SSed, ERKed, coilovered, EWcamber/castered
		   Soon to be EW/MAFed
		   Chip? We don't need no stinking chip
1974 BMW 2002  Pro Rally? Don't ask

www.shortshifter.com, UUC Motorwerks, "Holy Shift!"

Pomoto Pictures, "The Deer and the Cheetah",
	an unromantic comedy, coming this fall
	to a theater near you