<wob> Saturns and Jettas, isn't this a BMW list?

I know, I know, I'm adding to the problem but there's been too much
BMW technical advise lately. :-)

Well, with neither car being a BMW I shall continue to slam both.

Saturn:  No room.  Annoyingly cute commercials.  Remember the one with
the guy delivering a seat to a lady in Alaska?  Yep Johnson Controls
who designs the seats made a big boo-boo.  At times the seat belt
would catch the recliner handle just right and if you leaned your body
to the right it would activate the dump mechanism or the recliner.
Attractive seats if you can get over the 'E.T.' headrests. :-)  GM
needs to fire all the old fogies responsible for vehicle styling.

Jetta:  Two words, Puebla, Mexico.  This plant has had tons of quality
control problems over the years.  My Jetta certainly reflected these.
Nothing against Mexicans, but even in Latin America people tend to
stay away from Mexican built vehicles and prefer Japanese vehicles.

Carlos
95 M3  Euro HFM, shielded K&N cone, JimC chip, BL/SS, ES Tuning
exhaust, Earl's SS brake lines, Schroth harnesses, John Skagg's
aluminum pedal covers, Fikse Mach V's on well worn Pilots, no R
compund yet.
PS  If I could finance 24K, I'd run not walk and buy one of those
Integra Type R thingies.  I drove one today at an auto-x on R1's and
that thing easily outhandled my stock suspensioned M3. :-(  Damn those
Acura people.