Great Bay Area BMW Dealer

Fellow Bay Area People:

Although, it seems like a dream, I think it fair to say that I have had a
great experience with a Bay Area BMW dealer. If you need BMW service, I
highly reccommend MY BMW in Seaside (near Monterey).

Sure, it is not as close as Steven's Creek in Santa Clara, but I think the
66mi drive is worth it (from Santa Clara.)

Highlights:

1)Appointments are available for the same week you call. (Unlike Steven's
Creek's one MONTH waiting list).

2)Loaners are available at no charge. (My loaner was a 98 528 with sport
package and chromed mesh wheels.- Very nice!)

3)They do what you tell them. (I brought my own synthetic and they
installed it. They also did not wash my car per my request.)

4)They seem pro-customer. (I had a cracked fog light lense (at about 9K
miles) and they replaced it as a good-will gesture.)

5)The car was ready when promised. (And even if they didn't, I still had
the loaner.)

6)No attitude. (I went in with shorts and a T-shirt and was treated as well
as the "Suits".)

Usual disclaimers apply- not affiliated with them, blah, blah. I'm just
really stoked to find a dealer that is competent and seems to care about
customer satisfaction. I'll get all of my service work done with them!

Feel free to email with questions, address, etc.

- -Ed

- --
Ed Wodzienski (E3)
'98 M3/4 Cosmos Black/Grey 5 Speed via Euro Del
'82-90 2.0L 16V VW Cabrio
'90 Ninja ZX-7