FS - E30 323i Grey Market - Update

I have a 1986 323i Grey market that is for sale.  Located in San Diego.

Update- It's the Cinnabar red, I have had offers on the street in the low
4k's.  I'd rather sell it to someone that knows bimmers.

I'd keep it, but I'm working on a custom turbo fabrications as a project,
and have decided to go with an E30 318i to keep it fairly simple! Selling
the 323i will fund this project with no detrimental loss on the financial
statements of my company.

The car has 172k miles on it, but still pulls strong, and does not burn any
oil.  New lower control arms, bushings, bilstein HD's.  Metzeller side
skirts and rear apron, with zender front air dam.  Lightweight Riken Rims,
gold with brushed lip.  Leather interior in wonderful condition.  Brand new
clutch.

I will also trade for an E30 318 in great condition and some cash, or an E21
"is" in great condition and more cash :)

I can be reached at 619.806.7283
Thanks,
Lee