325es!

Hello,

I don't know if any you remember a little while ago I asked about
318/325e's or asked about sunroofs? Well, yesterday I've become the happy
owner of a 1987 325es. Terrific radio, leather seats, cruise... real
*nice*! The car seems to be in very good condition. The original paint
looks pretty good, there's no substantial rust and there's only small stuff
that needs to be fixed, like bulbs for the obc and left foglight and the
front plastic spoiler is cracked. It's got about 140.000 miles on it.

It has a sunroof and I'm still 6'4". I haven't found the perfect driving
position yet, but I'm ok. The 325's with sport seats (325e and 325es)
definately have a bit more headroom then the base 325. Thanks Chris
Baisley, who send me a tip to lower the seats a 1/4" or so more - I'll try
that.

I also plan to do much of the maintenance myself. If I can I want to get
this car in like-new condition.

I drove 300 miles with it today, South Jersey to Connecticut and back.
Beautiful day and the leaves are terrific. Verrrry nice.

Very cool car.

Well, I guess I'll stay on this list now and you guys might be hearing from
me some other time again..

Michiel
1987 325es
P.S. I also became a member of the BMW CCA and I have a Bentley service
manual. manual.