Re: Transmission fluid check

The Check Control system verifies the following  functions and fluid leve=
ls:

    =96 dipped (low) headlight beams
    =96 rear lights
    =96 brake lights and brake hydraulics
    =96 license plate lighting
    =96 engine oil level
    =96 coolant level
    =96 windscreen washer fluid

In addition, you also have the standard check-up on your dashboard: oil
pressure, battery charge, ABS, brake hydraulics and brake lining wear.
That's all, at least on european models. No automatic check for the final
drive (rear axle) and automatic transmission. I think I answered your
question... if you have any other problems, just post'em!

Andrew
1987 320i

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3DOriginal message=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=
=3D