Repost - Need rear 320 brake parts for 2002 conversion

Hi Digesters!

I've done the front big brake conversion on my 2002, and am getting
ready to do the rear. I've got a few questions though... I know I need
320 backing plates, brake cylinders, brake shoes, the related parts that

hold it all in place, and the brake drums. Here's my question, what year

320 do I need parts from, and am I going to end up with wheel studs like

what's on there now, or will I need lug bolts???

If anyone has the 320 hardware I need and can make me a deal on the
backing plates, related parts that hold it all in place, and the brake
drums (only in very good condition) please email me direct!  I'ts
probably best to buy the brake cylinders & shoes new.

Thanks,

Barry Durham
Little Rock, AR
barry@domain.elided
BMW CCA Member, River City Chapter
Work # 501 227-9437
74 2002, (custom restoration in progress, driven daily)
83 533i, Wife's car