M5=1.2G's

Actually, I'am sure that is probably correct. When I was into late model
mustangs it was common knowledge that 1.0 g was attainable with shocks
swaybars and aquality panhard bar and proper wheel / tire combo. (This
was proved with the Kenny Brown mustangs in Road & Track) Considering
the difference in handling characteristics between my mustang and my 540
I find it easy to believe...

Chris Barton
1995 540 6 speed, 18" Hamanns, BL/SS'd, Etc.

Am I missing something here?  For a street car to be able to corner at
even
 1.0 Gs is BIG TIME traction.  Something about 1.2 doesn't sound quite
 kosher.

 Thoughts?

 Reed
 Seattle
 1985 535i (maybe Gs in the high .8s??? with suspension and tire
mods....)
 158K >>