Race seats

I sure like the Recaro race seat in my M3.  It has great support and the
side bolsters are just high enough without allowing my arm to get caught
inside when downshifting or in a right turn (this was a problem with the
seat I had in my tii, which was an OMP).  The seat is fairly narrow.
You need to sit in the ones you're considering so you can find one that
fits you.

Kathy