(FS): E36 M3 Custom Koni D-A struts.

One of the original E36 M3 custom Koni double adjustable (bump and rebound)
conversions by the experts, Truechoice Motorsports.  Rebuilt last year during
re-valve, premium seals, high pressure gas.  NEVER any problems, leakage, etc.
Used exclusively for SCCA Stock class autox racing.  Also direct fit for M
roadster/coupe or any 92+ E36 325/328 converted to std M3 spring diameter.

I was going to convert these over to the 2.8 Z3 coupe, but difference in front
spring perch makes it easier to convert std Koni Z3 struts to DA's rather than
modify my pride and joy.  These are *highly* sought after M3 strut dampeners,
PLUS these are the only struts with a custom one-off perch clearance
modification that allows maximum inboard tire clearance all the way to the
strut body using the std M3 diameter spring.  Could also easily be converted
to coilover design.  Full soft provides comfortable ride, full stiff will
handle even Carl Buckland's spring rates (Hi, Carl  :-)).  Guaranteed to kick
ass and take names with these on your M3 or M/Z.  New cost from Truechoice is
$655 ea, $800 for the set makes you an instant contender.

Mark Sipe
(334) 286-8300