<< Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 15:38:06 PDT
 From: "Marlon C." <mccal@domain.elided>
 Subject: RE:Cleaning Engine

 Does anybody have a bad experience in steam cleaning their engine? Is it
 because moisture build up in the electrical component? Is it better to
 wash the engine with regular hose and spray some engine degreaser? This
 detailer (DetailWerks) recommended San Jose Steam Cleaner (located in
 Stockton Ave.) in San Jose. He told me that he used them to clean
 engines. Does anybody have any experience with this place? >>