In Search of...

Where is Lenard Nemoy when you need him.

	In a couple of months I'm going to be ready to purchase another 2002.
After a couple of discussions with the body man I've decided that
de-rusting and repainting my '76 '02 makes less since then replacing it
with either a rust-free body (using my good mechanicals) or finding a real
nice complete car. I've got the boss convinved that the latter would be the
best direction to go. So what I'm looking for is a nice 2002 (prefer round
tailighted) as rust free as possible for $3 - $4K.
	I've been investigating the possibility of buying a rust free tub in
So-Cal and having it shipped here (here being Wichita, Kansas) however at
$695 - $995 just for the shipping that is beginning to loose its appeal.
	I've decided the only way I would consider a car that's too far away is if
it's drivable (I mean from there to here) I can't justify the cost of
having a parts car shipped that far. However maybe someone in the KC area
has one, or maybe Dallas or Houston (that's about the farthest I could
consider a tub)

	So basicly some time after the middle of January I'll be ready to buy, so
anyone out there who has what I'm looking for and is thinking of selling
please let me know.

Thanks,
Mike Biles
'76 '02
(maybe I could convince Phil Marx to let his 1600 Voll Cabrio go for $4k
... probably not, eh Phil?)