<E28> Rear camber adjustment

Hey suspension guys,

I'm getting a little tired of replacing two tires every 6 months because of
the extra camber my car has developed due to being lowered.  I think I have
heard of some offset bushings that would bring the camber back to normal (I
don't track).  Does anyone know what I'm talking about (including me)?  I
rotate the tires every 500 miles, but still eat up the insides like crazy.
I am going to raise the rear a little this weekend (two grooves on my
shocks) because it was a little nose high anyway.

Advice sought.  TIA.

Jerry Chyo
'88 M5
'72 tii

PS.  I would like to solve this problem soon so I can install my 17" wheels
and (much) pricier tires.