VEGAS PEST

OK OK.... I know I started all this WEST COAST Pizzafest TYPE event.  I
read Duane's post on the crygest and he was saying that "others" were
trying to organize thisa event... OK......fine. Why don't you take over
then, and let us others (10 or so from Sac, LA, GGC, and Sin City) know
what you are doing so we CAN HAVE THE ULTIMATE P-FEST in Vegas!  I would
much rather COMBINE our efforts and make this the best event yet instead
of three different groups running around trying to make something
happen..Duane mentioned Sherman Koo, Conforti, etc.. Great!  Where the
hell are you guys on this?  Are you starting to organize this??  Fill me
in. I would rather do this togther... Thaks for the bandwidth...I will
continue to "make plans" until I hear something..Tim Gergen