<E36> FS or Trade 15

I have a set of 4 15" sport package wheels (18 spoke) from a '94 325i.
 Wheels are in very good condition.  Pictures are available on
request.  These would work nicely for those of you looking to buy an
extra set of wheels for snow tires.  I am selling b/c I purchased a
new set of wheels.

I am asking $300 obo, though I will consider parts in trade.  I'm
looking for most of the common e36 upgrades (x brace, strut brace, Jim
C. chip, m3 exhaust, European headlights) but would consider bicycle
and (home) stereo parts as well.

Please contact me at mailto:wisaacso@domain.elided

Thx,
Bill Isaacson