<all> wheel alignment question, DIY alignment?

I'm getting ready to install a new suspension in my car, and I'd like
to better understand what all a four wheel alignment entails - I've
been told it should include the following (this is supposedly using
BMW's KDS system on a e36 with the weights & everything):

>Data/adjustments checked include:
>
>Front for each wheel:
>Camber
>Caster
>Toe
>SAI
>Included Angle
>Turnign Angle Difference
>
>Front wheels (relative angles):
>Cross Camber
>Cross Caster
>Total Toe
>Set Back
>
>Rear for each wheel:
>Camber
>Toe
>
>Rear wheels (relative angles):
>Total Toe
>Thrust Angle

Camber, caster, toe, and thrust angle I understand, the rest are a
mystery - anyone care to educate me?

Also, I've heard that alignment is no great rocket science & that a
person can do it themselves, as long as they understand what they're
doing. I'll be installing adjustable camber\caster plates, so if it is
possible to do a accurate DIY job, can someone tell me what I need to
know to do it?

Barrett N.
barrett.nicholas@domain.elided
Houston, Texas