The Meaning of BMW

Hello Fellow Enthusiasts!!

Somehow, BMW seems to have gotten a bad reputation based on the behavior of
some BMW drivers behind the wheel.  I have been told by a few non-BMW-owning
persons that BMW means "Butthole Manning the Wheel."  This is kind of like
the joke that asks about the difference between a BMW and a porcupine.  I
fear there will be many sleepless nights ahead for me, lying there worrying
about what people must think of me based on the kind of car I drive.

In other news, I finally have all my stuff together to install the CD
changer in my new 1999 E46 323iA.  My car was manufactured in July '98 so I
had to get an audio extension cable.  So I, Mr. Two Left Hands, will attempt
to make the installation this Sunday.  I'll let you know how it turns out so
any other intrepid souls can benefit from my adventure.  Many thanks to
those Digesters that helped me get this far.

Sincerely yours,
Carl T. Geenen
1999 E46 323iA