<E36> clutch longevity?

I'm driving a 1993 with 110k mi on it, and other than a little shuddering
when it gets hot in extreme stop and go situations (it's fine on the track
unless it's run by a certain, nameless, ham-footed instructor)  my original
clutch is fine so far.  I get in about 8-10 track days a year, and a similar
number of auto-xs.

Do you notice that your clutch shudders in stop and go driving.  you may be
able to get it replaced under warranty, though I don't know if the newer
E36's had the same issues/coverage aas the earlier ones did.

Marc Plante
E36 325i, 110k
Alexandria, VA