engine cleaner

After talking to one of the machine shops in town he suggested trying the
"Purple Stuff" (that is the name honest) to degrease and clean motor parts
and engine bay on my project car. So I bought a gallon for about $4.50 and
poured it into a spray bottle and went to town coating all parts and
allowed to sit for about 5 minutes and hosed off. It worked great with no
scrubbing to get rid of problem areas. mmmmmm.....I wonder if it would work
as well fetting rid of those miatas and neons at the next autocross?

Patrick Spikes
95 Club Sport
86 325