Injector current draw question

Howdy, all!

I was having a discussion with a friend, and the subject of current draw in
modern cars came up.  Neither of us have an ammeter of sufficient capacity
to measure this ourselves.

Also, we're curious as to the amperage requirements of a heavily
electronicized car like my 'new' 535i (which I'm fast falling in love with,
thank you very much!)

Anyone out there know the minimum and maximum requirements?

How much current does the fuel injection system draw?  What about each
individual injector?

Thanks for any information you can give me, and please cc me directly since
I can't find time to read all the digests!

Scott Ferguson
rpms@domain.elided

1985 535i 5-sp (gorilla)
1991 535i 5-sp (now THIS is living!)