E36 M3 Supercharged Overheating

Would anyone care to offer their thoughts on what my problem could be.

The Problem: After 4-6 Laps on Summit Point Raceway,  the car overheats and
boils over very suddenly. The temperature gauge reads normal then suddenly
it is pegged.  I do not see a gradual overheating, just a binary normal to
hot.  It has never overheated on the street even when driven very
aggressively. There are no leaks in the cooling system.  A hydrocarbon
sniffer measured only 8 PPM in the coolant, so it appears the head gasket is
fine. The car is a 95 M3 with the ERT Vortech Supercharger installed.  I
believe the supercharge is providing 6 lbs. of boost. I have the bigger
throttle body and free flowing exhaust.  I have never seen any mixing of oil
and water, water vapor at start up, or water puddles under the car.  I am
frustrated!  Any and all advice would be welcomed!

Thanks,
Steve