Re: Pittsburgh Vintage

WOW!

Congratulations on what sounded (and looked) like a great event.  Sorry I
could not attend :-(

$24K is a phenomenal amount of money to raise for the charities.  To do so,
you must have had an enormous team of well organized volunteers.  A hearty
congratulations to all of you guys.

As an event organizer, I know how much goes on behind the scenes, and wish
to applaud you all.

Best Regards,

Keith
Keith Wollenberg
BMWCCA, V.P. Golden Gate  ( # 73293)  *As should be obvious,*
BMWACA Seattle  (Since 1972)            *all opinions expressed*
                                                           *are solely my
own.*
'88 ///M5 (MFREUDE)       '72 tii Touring (TOURING)
'95 M3 (M-Tschuss) [But Kelly always drives it <g>]