Pizzafest clone--Vegas

Well, being as I was the one who started all this talk about possibly
doing a PizzaFest type event in Vegas, I will fill ytou in on what has
traspired.
I brought up the idea at my last club meeting (yes, Sacramento Chapter
meets EVERY month!).  I got a positive response.  We will have 3-5
members attending tentatively.

NEXT STEP!...I need some contact peoples in Vegas, LA, SF, and Pheonix
to rally support and volunteer to take on some duties. Oh yeah, you SLC
folks too (and whoever else wants to help or come).

Please e-mail me privately so we can coordinate this effort.  I would
like to see this happen!  Besides, I need to go to Vegas soon!!! hehe

It would be nice if some of the Vegas crowd would take on some of the
scheduling duties as far a track location and availability... Here are
some ideas for activities..

1.  auto X
2.  Driving school (high speed/see hopw fast your M3 really is..hehe)
3.  Trip to Lake Mead or Canyon Country (BBQ, games, naked mud
wrestling(Hooters girls!), beer drinking contest, etc...)
4.  Night entertainment (Hootiers (dinner), clubs, etc....maybe the
girls will wear roundel pasties for us!)
5.  Tour of ???? (help).

Well, that is a start. Let me know if anybody would like to help then we
can get this rolling and assign tasks, etc.  E-mail me at
tgergen@domain.elided  See you at Laguna Seca for the FIA and GT races
this weekend if anybody is going.. Tim