Re: Track safety recommendation: Eye protection

Marc Edwards has a good point regarding eye protection. We discussed this
issue at the track and it made me flip my shield down (as in the protective
position). I know a lot of guys feel confined with the shield in place, but
think of how confined you'd feel without your eyesight.
BTW, it was Marc Edwards that I spoke to at Road America, not Mark Adams as
I had posted earlier. So, I'd appreciate it if Mark Adams would stop going
around telling everyone that he knows me and that I have dinner at his
house whenever I'm in town.;-)

- - Chip Eberhart
Windy City Chapter
BMW CCA #144492