Urban Legends (Hang In There Andrew)

Andrew,
Hang in there. Unfortunately people don't take the time to research things
as you do. However they do take the time to spread these urban legends as
if they were the gospel. The "Friend of a Friend" (as in, "I heard it from
a Friend of a Friend") is a powerful entity, very difficult to beat since
you can never get him in the same room. Have you checked out
http:/www.snopes.com on top of being the #2 Urban Legends site, they have a
cool message board. For BMW content....why is it that some people think BMW
stands for Bavarian Motor Works? Doesn't it stand for Beyeresche (sp?)
Motor Werken? I know that there are still others that think it stands for
"Break My Wallet", heard from a Friend of a Friend.

Later,
- - Chip

End of bmw-digest V9 #374