RE: Urban Legends, WOB

Hello Vigilantes!   Why do people from the states that supply the guns
complain about the states with gun restrictions being too dangerous?  Where
do you think these guns come from anyway?
     My gun story:  I live in the people's republic of Brooklyn, and yes,
there are guns around here in the wrong hands.  I was threatened a few
years ago by some jerk who said he would put me in the hospital for a long
time, since he had a gun!  I replied: "well you better have a gun if you
think you're sending me to the hospital".  We stood eyeball to eyeball for
a while, saying stupid things, until I walked away.
     I told the police my story, and they said they couldn't go visit
everyone who says they have a gun.
     If you support lax gun laws, you are part of the problem.  Period.
BMW content:  none; let's move on.                 Murf