re: random question/BMW stock

The ticker symbol is BAMXF and is traded OTC.  The last time I checked BMW
was trading for ~$810 a share, that's a hefty investment to aquire 100
shares.  The company is 49% owned and controlled by the Quandt's, a
reclusive German family who own large chunks of a few other large German
industrial companies. I believe in Germany the stock and several of its
subsidiaries are traded on the Frankfurt exchange with the parent co. being
a component of the DAX index.  I also believe German stocks trade under a #
and not a symbol on their exchanges.

Michael Greto
BMW CCA-Everglades Chapter
'98 ///M Roadster
'98 Nissan Frontier (daily driver pick 'em up truck)
Many former Bimmers