WOB urban legends

As it is quickly approaching Halloween I though everyone might finds this
fact interesting:
We are all aware of the tainted candy scare.  For some time now it has been
"known" that candy should always be checked to make sure that there are no
loose wrappers or other indications that some sicko could have tampered with
the candy.
But...did we also know that there has only ever been TWO reported incidents
of poisoned or otherwise unsafe treats.
And (this is the clencher) those two incidents were both a result of a
family member of the victims actions (now were talkin sicko).
So feel a little safer when your kid comes home with that bag o' goodies,
unless you want to use the scare as an excuse for first dibs (which is where
I think this originated from)

Josh Murray
L.A. Chapter